Urology Department, Kirov Hospital affiliated to RZD JSC, performs all kinds of operative intervention, including plastic surgeries. Our main focus is endoscopic and laparoscopic surgeries.
We offer our patients the most advanced methods of therapy for the following conditions:
- lithotripsy for kidney stone disease;
- prostate adenoma;
- urogenital conditions and defects;
- operative treatment of urogenital tumors;
- urinary incontinence in females;
Our department conducts ongoing treatment sessions of conditions related to:
- oncological urology;
We perform laparoscopic (through small incisions) surgeries of urogenital conditions, bipolar transurethral resection of the prostate adenoma, contact lithotripsy (fragmentation of kidney stones through the ureters and bladder), varicocele surgeries.
We use the most suitable equipment and methods to perform transurethral resection (an endoscopic intervention through the urethra) for virtually any sizes of the prostate (including up to 300 cub. cm), including in patients with severe associated pathological conditions. A cardiac pacemaker is not a contraindication.
The date of surgery will be selected accordingly for the patients with a urethral catheter installed or with epicystostomy.
Our department also offers contact electrokinetic lithotripsy through ureters and bladder. This type of manipulation makes it possible to fragment stones of any size and any density.
Other endoscopic and minimally invasive methods of treatment performed in our Urology Department:
- transurethral enucleation of the prostate (TUEB) – endoscopic removal of large-sized prostate adenomas (80 to 300 cub. cm),
- electrovaporization (vaporization by high tension current) of the prostate adenoma and bladder tumors,
- endoscopic dissection of urethral strictures, pelvic-ureteral segment using an optical urethrotome,
- surgical treatment of urinary incontinence (TVT),
- firbocystoscopy and pyeloscopy using a flexible endoscope.
The department also offers medical assistance in oncological urology. Our doctors have mastered surgical procedures and interventions for treatment of urogenital tumors.
- radical prostatectomy;
- radical cystectomy with various options of urine derivation (removal of the bladder affected by a tumor through small incisions);
- laparoscopic cystectomy;
- laparoscopic nephrectomy;
- laparoscopic anterior pelvic exenteration;
- laparoscopic ureteroplasty with ureterocystoneoanastomosis;
- laparoscopic kidney resection (removal of a part of the kidney affected by a tumor through small incisions);
- laparoscopic ureterolithotomy;
- laparoscopic nephrotexy.
All invasive manipulations and surgeries are performed under sufficient anesthesia.
Our hospital rooms are air-conditioned and equipped with a refrigerator and a shower enclosure. The department has a wireless Internet connection. All international sanitary requirements are observed.
Our hospital also offers the services of a clinical laboratory, functional and ultrasound diagnostics, X-ray department, histology department (for biopsy samples examinations), physiotherapy department.
The average cost of treatment (including operative treatment, medication, food, laboratory tests, instrumental examinations) for 7 days in the inpatient hospital room is USD 900 to 1000. You are welcome to send an inquiry to us; we will compile a preliminary examination and treatment program and calculate the approximate cost of treatment.
Please message us at: email@example.com
Air transfer to Moscow (October 2017) – USD 450 (return trip), transfer from Moscow to Kirov – USD 50-100. We will meet you in Moscow at the airport.
https://www.aeroflot.ru/ru-en - air tickets
http://pass.rzd.ru/main-pass/public/en - train tickets
The total cost of treatment including costs of transportation is USD 1500-1800.
We offer cost-effective quality medical services.
Meet our doctors:
Ivan Zubkov – Department Administrator, urology doctor, Top Category, Candidate of Medical Sciences. 17 years of experience.
Pavel Korotaev – oncologic urologist, Top Category, Candidate of Medical Sciences. 16 years of experience.
Goloviznin Yurii – urologist, First Category. 17 years of experience.
Our address: Russian Federation, Kirov region, Kirov city, Oktiabrski Avenue, house 151
Telephone: +79226604096 (English-speaking reception).